Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Heath's 1st day of a new preschool!

Heath started at a new preschool yesterday! He was very excited and likes to call the school "mine" to really emphasize that it's his school (as opposed to Beau's preschool).

He was really excited to bring "Baby Ha" (his little monkey) and show him all these animals...

We had a couple trial runs last week which really paid off. Yesterday he ran right into the Busy Bunnies room and starting playing with the cars and other kids. Another mom looked at me in shock and "is it really his first day?"

Baby Ha was also excited to be there.

He immediately found a friend, Jack, who also likes to play with cars. When I turned to say goodbye, Heath barely gave me a shoulder hug, as he was so engrossed in playing. But Jack knew I needed a hug, so he gave me one instead (Jack also calls me mama since I apparently look like his mother). I called a few hours later and the teacher said he was doing "awesome." Clearly, I did not need to stress over this transition!

No comments: