Sunday, May 26, 2013

First days of the Corvallis Waldorf School!

Beau started Kindergarten at the Corvallis Waldorf School on April 2nd.   Everyone has been so welcoming and we are very pleased with the situation.  Here he finds his new cubby and the cute little mice picture on it.

Here's his teacher Ms. Anne Marie giving him a welcome hug--she's very good with hugs!

When I picked up Beau at lunchtime and asked how his day went he said he had a GREAT day but didn't like snack.  When I asked him what the snack was he answered, "I don't know." Since they have the same snack everyday of the week, I looked up what Tuesday's snack was:  Millet!  No wonder he didn't know what it was as I have no idea either!  Since then, millet has grown on him and he will now finish the whole bowl at snack time!  (I still have yet to try it)

No comments: