Sunday, May 19, 2013

Spring Fever: Who's got it?

Daddy went on a LONG business trip to California in March and came back on St. Patrick's Day!  The boys were so excited that they made him this super cute sign for the front door.

Next, they made him his traditional green beer when he came through the front door.  Welcome Home Daddy!  We missed you!

When I was making a roast chicken, Beau quickly eyed my turkey baster and asked if he could use it as a bath toy...I said "um...not this one..." but look what ironically showed up in their Easter baskets?  Boys and Basters makes bath time so much more fun! 

Look what I picked up at the grocery store?  A boy in a bag!

Off to make dinner with our groceries...

We spend a lot of time talking about how much it rains in Oregon...but look who got these cute matching rainjackets as a "welcome to Oregon" gift?!?  Very fun!

Two firefighters and their fire-dog hard at work.

No comments: